ISX’s rapidly growing business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Account Manager to further fuel our market growth in Security and Managed Services. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge – in particular, an individual who thrives on learning technology-driven solutions that protect and secure and organization’s facility. The successful candidate will receive hands-on training by individuals who have a plethora of sales success and years of industry experience.
If you have the drive to be the best, love a challenge and have a working knowledge of information security, we can’t wait to see your resume! The application security industry continues to experience tremendous year over year growth and is a great space to settle into a rewarding career.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying market dynamics.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education and Experience
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- One to three years of industry experience but NOT necessary
- Experience selling the following security software (Symantec Identity Manager, Symantec Identity Governance, Symantec PAM, Symantec SiteMinder, Symantec Advanced Authentication, Symantec VIP, Symantec BlueCoat Proxy, Symantec API Management, and/or Symantec API Gateway)
- Experience selling Service Now Solutions
- Experience selling Consulting Services
Employee benefits can be found on our Careers page.